NDA 2016 Result –
NDA Result 2016- The Union Public Service Commission has pronounced NDA/NA I Result 2016 for the composed exam on June 29, 2016. The qualified hopefuls of NDA 2016 will be called for Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defense for Admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the National Defense Academy. Hopefuls can check their NDA 2016 result by tapping on the authority PDF join accessible underneath on this page.
The Service Selection Board (SSB) meeting is the last round for the Defense Services confirmation process and hopefuls must qualify the NDA 2016 target sort exam to fit the bill for the last round. The NDA I 2016 result demonstrates the move quantities of the hopefuls who have fit the bill for Interview to be directed by the Services Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defense for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of National Defense Academy (NDA) for 137th Course and for 99th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC), beginning from January 2, 2017.
How to check NDA Result 2016:
- Click on the official PDF link of NDA 2016 Result
- Check the list of roll numbers of shortlisted candidaes for interview round
- If your roll number is available in the list, you have qualified for the next round
- If you do not find your roll number in the list, it means you are not selected for next level
Year Minimum qualifying marks at written stage (Out of 900 marks) Marks secured by last finally recommended candidate (out of 1800 marks) 2015 306 (With minimum 30% marks in each
About Exam and Result of NDA/ NA 2016:
- Union Public Service Commission has been conducted NDA I 2016 on April 17.
- NDA II 2016 Exam will be conducted on September 19.
- The successful candidates of written exam are called by UPSC for screening in SSB interview.
- Based on SSB interview round, candidates are selected for defence services admission.
- NDA 2016 exam contains a total of 900 marks.
- There are two papers both having maximum duration of 2½ hours.
- Paper I (Mathematics) carries maximum 300 marks.
- Paper II (General Ability Test) carries maximum 600 marks.