CMAT Result 2017 – AICTE CMAT 2017 Merit List, CMAT 2017 Cutoff Marks
AICTE Common Management Admission Test has released the CMAT Result 2017. Those Candidates who have appeared in the CMAT 2017 January exam which was scheduled on 28th & 29th January 2017. And Candidates was waiting for their CMAT 2017 Exam Result ,good news for them that AICTE CMAT 2017 Exam result has been announced on the AICTE CMAT official website www.aicte-cmat.in. Those Candidates who have appeared in Common Management Admission Test January 2017 they can check their AICTE CMAT 2017 Exam Score and also download CMAT 2017 Merit List. The CMAT 2017 All India Merit List has been updated. Candidates can check their CMAT result, merit list ,cutoff, college under CMAT score updated link here at provided below link .
CMAT 2017 Entrance Exam Details –
- Exam Name – Common Management Admission Test
- Exam Dates – 28th & 29th January 2017
- Result Date – Declared
How to Check CMAT Result 2017
- Visit the above link.
- Take a look for CMAT Result 2017 link.
- Then click on that link.
- Now candidate should enter their Roll Number and other required detail.
- Then click on Submit button.
- CMAT Result will be appeared at your screen.
- You can click ‘Save’ to download and ‘Print’ to get Printout.
CMAT 2017 Cutoff Marks – CMAT 2017 January Exam Merit List
Candidates should know that there are 1000 around B-Schools which affiliated to AICTE accept the CMAT scores for management admission to the candidates who deserve. After the announcement of CMAT Result, these management institutes will be released their individual cutoff.
|Name of B.School||CMAT Percentile & Score (Expected)|
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai||99.92 Percentile (285)|
|MET Institute of Management, Mumbai||97.27 Percentile (218)|
|Department of Management Studies, NIT Durgapur||156|
|XISS Ranchi||95 Percentile (199)|
|IFIM Business School, Bangalore||85 Percentile|
|Alliance School of Business, Bangalore||100 + Score|
|Dr D.Y Patil Institute of Management, Pune||75 Percentile (160)|
|Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi||75 Percentile (160)|
|National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur||45.5 Percentile|
|MIT School of Business, Pune||200|
|Doon Business School, Dehradun||160|
CMAT 2017 All India Merit List –
All India Council for technical Education releases the ( CMAT) All India Merit List which based on the scores obtained by the candidates in Online Common Management Admission Test CMAT 2017 that was held online on 28th & 29th January 2017.
- CMAT Merit List indicates Rank , Roll Number and the score of all the Candidates. CMAT 2017 score is valid for the admissions of academic year 2017-18.
- The CMAT 2017 Scores obtained have been calculated by assigning – marks +4 for the correct answer, mark -1 for incorrect answer and mark 0 for no answer.
- The Score based ranking has been done on sectional score considered in the order of Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness.
- The Rank of the subsequent candidate will then be extended by the number of additional students having the same rank. For example if three students are at 25th rank then subsequent student will be ranked as 28th.
- Percentile has been calculated using the formula: Percentile P= ((N-your rank)/N)*100 (Where P is percentile and N is total number of candidates appeared for exam)
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|